Friday 18 February 2011

"oh, you silly Thing...."

I think it was the Sex Pistols who sang "Oh you silly thing, you've really gone and done it now" (I can't quote Keats but I can quote Paul Cook).

I'm afraid Diigo proved a silly Thing for me as, because I 'registered' with my Warwick email it would not get back to me to accept me.  I was a bit suspicious about the page of things to do if the emailing did not work...

delicious logo by annavanna, on Flickr
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic License  by  annavanna 

I'm not too heartbroken, though, as I have previously used and enjoyed delicious.  It is easy to use ...especially now they have taken the full stops out of the name.

I do hope it will continue ...at least it lets me log in......

No comments:

Post a Comment