Friday 11 February 2011

23 divided by 2 equals 13

Surely there is a problem with the maths here!  Thing 13 is the half way point!  Are we really doing 26 Things and we haven't been told?!!

So how have I found it ...so far?

On the negative side I have found it difficult to find the time and a worrying number of these blog entries appear late on a Friday afternoon.

On the plus side the actual Things don't take that long to do and it has been great having a catch up week (otherwise the posts would be appearing on Sunday nights!).

I quite enjoy the blogging and could see this as a good tool for reflective practice.  Some of the stuff - Firefox and Facebook - is already familiar to me.  I still haven't made full use of RSS feeds though I can see these are useful.  Twitter looks the most fun, though I still need to master all the respond/share/contact directly functions.  I think I could become addicted to tweeting - I now only have to develop an interesting life to tweet about...


No comments:

Post a Comment