Monday 10 January 2011

1 Thing, swiftly followed by Thing 2

Hello World of Social Networking,

After years of writing and talking about Web 2.0 (obvioulsy with great authority) and encouraging others to use Web 2.0 technologies (with great force) I am - at last - using the technology myself!

I am really looking forward to trying out the tools I have shied away from (like blogging) and getting more out of the tools I have played with (You Tube, Flickr and delicious ...or whatever there is this week).

I am concerned about finding the time to do this but it looks like the Warwick programme has factored in a lot of (much needed) catch-up time.

This Blogger software looks quite staright forward (I have already changed the font to my beloved Helvetica) and I look forward to playing about with colour, images and video - hey, fiddling with fonts, developing branding ...this is pretty much like my real life!

Stay tuned for more observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment